Saturday, January 15, 2011

DiGi Kpop Party 2011 Concert Malaysia

As you have seen from my previous post, I finished attending the Press Conference for DiGi Kpop Party 2011 in Malaysia. But thats not all. Obviously I would also attend the concert!
Who wouldn't actually?! HAHA. With B2ST 4minute and G.NA up on the same stage, it would be a experience you will never forget. Explosive performances, awesome dance breaks, its all in one.
Lets cut the crap and get into the action shall we? The Concert started at 8pm but even around 2pm the location Stadium Negara was fully packed with fans. People lined up since 5am for the concert passes and now for the concert... aww how dedicated..
Here we go starting off with some pictures of the event:

cubekpop 065

Just look at that crowd... LOOK AT IT WOOOOOOOOOOT!
DSC_7837

MC Royce Tan opening the concert with a few words to say.
DSC_7851

G.NA!! So tall and beautiful ^^ She sang 3 songs including supa solo.
DSC_7885

G.NA covered Rihanna's take a bow. awesome!
DSC_7874

G.NA and Royce Tan interacting with fans.
DSC_7853

SCREAMS-----*
Who couldn't forget this sexy moment @_@
DSC_7932

4minute up on stage... they look gorgeous don't they?
DSC_7931

BAGUS!!
DSC_7894

4minute performing HuH. Hit your heart.
They also performed I my me mine and Muzik, ALSO HOT ISSUE!
DSC_7899

omg... /brb dying
DSC_7980

Next up is b2st opening with SPECIAL. Special special special..
DSC_7984

Seob.
DSC_7988

Without kikwang... how memorable will this moment be?
DSC_7989

I can't take my breath breath breath
DSC_8001
DSC_8005

Junhyung.
DSC_8020
DSC_8032

B2ST performed V.I.U as their encore song... it was a real treat for the fangirls~
cubekpop 076

Cube closing the concert.... lets hope you guys will be back soon T_T
Will miss you guys... Overall.... it was a concert that surely surely I will never forget..
For more pictures refer to my flickr. Thanks so much for visiting my site!

Oh yeah. I'll end with a cute BTS picture of 4minute at pavillion.. LMAO
Aww so cute <3 Hope they enjoyed their stay here... do come back! /lolhyuna

Guys do check back as I have a fancam for B2ST's shock... my fancams failed so badly due to audio problems.. till then. CUBE HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment